Terms & Conditions
- Entry to the promotion in Great Britain is subject to submitting a unique code from the top of a Viva Milk carton along with contact details at www.vivamilk.co.uk. In Northern Ireland, as well as being able to enter via the website, entries can be submitted without the code by sending your name, school, county & email to Viva Weekly Win (NI), Pritchitts, Kingfisher House, 21-23 Elmfield Road, Bromley, Kent BR1 1LT England.
- For entries from Great Britain there is no limit on the number submitted from any one entrant, as long as they are all unique codes from separate cartons. For Northern Ireland each individual posted entry will be counted as one entry into the free prize draw and again there is no limit on the number of posted entries that can be submitted from an individual entrant, but there can only be one entry per stamped envelope. All entries must be submitted by pupils aged 12-18 inclusive, resident in the UK. Although entries are not restricted, only one prize will be awarded to any individual entrant, so once you have won you will not win again.
- The route for entries in Great Britain and entries with a code in Northern Ireland is www.vivamilk.co.uk. The route for no purchase necessary entries in Northern Ireland is Weekly Win (NI), Pritchitts, Kingfisher House, 21-23 Elmfield Road, Bromley, Kent BR1 1LT England.
- The draw will run every school week (Monday-Friday) from 4th September 2018 - 14th December 2018 (excluding half term 22nd October - 26th October 2018). The winner will be drawn on the following Monday for the previous week i.e. all entries from the 4th September - 7th September will be drawn on Monday 10th September. Entries from one minute past midnight to the following midnight will be taken as entries for that day. The only exception to this will be for entries submitted on a weekend, during half term or school holidays which will be added to the next school week draw. Any entries submitted before 4th September 2018 or after midnight on 14th December 2018 will not be counted.
- There are 14 x Fitbit Charge 2's (model may vary from that shown) to be given away. One for each school week (Monday - Friday) from 4th September 2018 - 14th December 2018 (excluding 22rd October - 26th October 2018). These will be sent as randomly selected colours. Specific colours cannot be requested by winners.
- No cash alternative available.
- All entries must be from UK (Great Britain & Northern Ireland). All entrants must be pupils aged 12 - 18 inclusive due to data capture guidelines for under 12s. Employees and their families of Pritchitts or Lakeland Dairy Sales, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Each draw will take place via a random number selection and independently supervised.
- Winners will be notified via the school contact details submitted and the Fitbit Charge 2 will be sent care of their school head teacher within 2 weeks.
- Details of the weekly winner (by means of school name) will be posted on www.vivamilk.co.uk
- Winners may be required to take part in any related publicity, subject to parental/guardian's consent.
- The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any lost, delayed or damaged entries via the website or postal route. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- These terms and conditions will be available for the duration of the promotion on this website www.vivamilk.co.uk
- It is advised that all entrants under 16 gain parental permission before entering this competition.
- Fitbit is a registered trademark of Fitbit, Inc. and its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Fitbit is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- Promoter: Lakeland Dairy Sales Limited, Kingfisher House, 21-23 Elmfield Road, Bromley, Kent BR1 1LT Registered in Ireland Number: 90464
[X] Close Window